ABC Teachers are currently hiring for a Year 5 qualified Primary school teacher within the Newcastle Under Lyme area. This specific role would be temporary looking at a day-to-day basis with potential to become permanent and is ideally Fulltime.
You will be:
Planning and conducting lessons, deescalating stressful situations with help from the teaching assistant, this role is perfect for someone who is looking for a challenge and can build rapport with students and teachers alike.
This specific school is a highly supportive and caring environment,
where children feel safe to make mistakes, learn from those mistakes and work independently using their initiative.
Hold valid teaching experience and Qualifications (QTS)
Be able to provide 2 solid references covering years experience.
Be able to control a classroom environment efficiently while delivering high quality lessons.
Have a passion for teaching and learning while being able to bring a positive and creative approach to the classroom.
Hold a DBS registered on the update service or must be able to arrange one.
Have previous experience working within education or a similar environment.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
ABC Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our primary team on (phone number removed).