Year 1 SEND Teaching Assistant
Hammersmith & Fulham
85 - 95 per day
SANZA are recruiting! Are you a Graduate looking to pursue a career in education or an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant looking for your next opportunity?
SANZA are currently recruiting for a wonderful primary school in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. This large 3 form entry primary school is looking for a graduate or experienced SEND TA join their team to work with a Year 1 class for the remainder of the academic year to begin immidiately.
- This is a popular primary school with supportive leadership in the affluent borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
- An Ofsted rated 'Good' primary School that staff and students are very proud of
- This an iconic area in London and easily accessible via public transport
- One thing unique about this school is the diversity of the staff and students. You will be working with an amazing team and cohort of bubbly young children
- The role is to work with children in Year 1 so having an understanding of the KS1 curriculum or previous experience in these year groups is essential
- Having a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification will be looked favourably upon.
- Graduates looking to pursue a career in education are also encouraged to apply for this position.
- This is a full-time, long-term role to begin immediately and is a one-year contract. There is a permanent position available after this one-year term
The ideal candidate should have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Advanced DBS, understanding of safeguarding, and compliance with KCSIE 2023.
- Minimum 2 terms of classroom experience as a TA or teacher in a mainstream primary school or Early Years' setting, ideally in the same school setting
- Knowledge and experience of supporting children with ASD and ADHD, working alongside professionals including speech therapist and Occupational Therapist to deliver interventions in the classroom
- Ability to create support materials and resources to address gaps in the child's learning and help them to access learning
- Solid references, demonstrating self-direction, good team work, communication, punctuality/attendance.
The benefits of registering with SANZA Teaching Agency:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 1 SEND Teaching Assistant in Hammersmith & Fulham Or for more information about the role, contact William Bailey (url removed) or call (phone number removed)