mart Solutions are working with one of the most vocationally diverse employee-owned independent training providers and we are pleased to be recruiting for a NVQ Assessor in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 and Level 5 Welsh Speaking. This qualified Welsh speaking assessor will need experience in assessing and have an assessor qualification with a background in Health and social Care.
The role is a Hybrid Opportunity, after the successful completion of training the successful candidate would have the opportunity work from Home and the Office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (Flexibility)
Core Duties of the NVQ Assessor:
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey through the Welsh medium.
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience
Key Skills of the NVQ Assessor:
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards.
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience.
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector and apprenticeship delivery.
- Ability to speak Welsh is Essential.
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
Benefits of the Role:
- An attractive starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee benefits package
- Travel expenses and business mileage
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you.
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency