KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Vehicle Technician Tutor / Trainer
Salary: £34,000 - £37,000 (Depending on qualifications)
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
: Full Time, Permanent
*Full training and support is provided to achieve the level 4 Teaching Qualification*
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
Unqualified Tutors will undergo training and support to complete a Level 4 Teaching Qualification and become a fully-fledged Trainer.
- Must have experience of working as a Vehicle Technician.
- Hold OR be willing to work towards a Level 4 Teaching Qualification.
- Must hold own Apprenticeship qualification OR Level 3 NVQ within a Motor Vehicle discipline.
- Knowledge of HSE and quality procedures
- DBS cleared/happy to undergo clearance
- Confident to deliver classroom based / group training
- Deliver vehicle training on tracked vehicles to the military, and also colleagues, to ensure training delivery is maintained to a high standard.
- Coach, support and motivate learners throughout their training programme and provide revision training as required.
- Carry out practical testing on vehicles
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Invigilate, mark and assess practical and theoretical examinations and weekly progression tests.
- Prepare lesson plans and support materials.
- Review material/content to ensure it is current and reflects new technology and equipment advances
- Supervise learners and visitors to ensure compliance with H&S.
- Maintain training equipment.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities