KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Tutor - IAG and Management
Location: Middlesbrough – centre based
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or above.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Hold own vocational qualification such as a Level 3 NVQ in Management and Information, Advice and Guidance.
- Ideally hold own Level 2 qualifications in Functional Skills English and Maths or GCSE equivalents.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Teach/assess learners in a classroom based environment, who are working towards a vocational qualification in Management and IAG as well as Employability Skills (including: Functional Skills, Digital Skills and Personal Development).
- Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners skills knowledge and behaviours
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Embedding of Maths and English into sessions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities