KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Tutor (Functional Skills / Employability)
Huntingdon - Centre based
up to £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Full time, Permanent
The successful candidate must be versatile and have the ability to adapt delivery methods and vocations, dependent upon the cover required at the time.
- Prepare and deliver lessons that address the training needs of the group including basic literacy, numeracy, language, and other social / employability barriers to employment.
- Utilise existing delivery resources, as well as preparing own when required.
- Deliver engaging training sessions and provide ongoing IAG to learners.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Assist learners in identifying the skills required to progress towards their career aspirations.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help learners realise their potential.
- Promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
- Hold - or be willing to work towards - a Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent).
- Hold a Maths and English level 2 / equivalent
- Experience of delivering training to groups
- Demonstrable energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Ability to overcome challenges and support learners to progress.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities