TRAINING DELIVERY MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
MANCHESTER, SALARY £35K-£45K
V Selective are recruiting on behalf of a well established Training Provider organisation based in the Manchester area.
This company have an opportunity for an Automotive Training Delivery Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing all Automotive Department apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship operations, EV and automotive commercial operations.
As Automotive Training Delivery Manager you will be responsible for driving sustained quality and growth of the provision. You will lead on the development and ongoing quality assurance covering all aspects of the automotive provision to ensure the quality of the provision is maintained, controlled, and continuously improved.
- Extensive industry knowledge and experience
- Team Leading or management experience
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Good IT Skills
- Automotive Teaching experience
- Automotive background
- Full driving license
- Teaching Qualification (Level 4 or above)
- Any of the following is desirable: HGV License, Tech Safe, Level 4 EV, AQA / A1 or equivalent, IQA / V1 or equivalent, Heavy, Light and EV teaching and practitioner
- To deliver quality teaching to the meet the needs of the programme.
- Management of the Automotive team.
- Management of the EPA programme
- Developing and improving our 2 dedicated auto and HGV teaching workshops and 6 classrooms.
- Develop, coach and support staff within the team to achieve the highest standards.
- Develop excellent communication links with other inter-related departments.
- Programme development, including the improvement of profitability and growth.
- Implement, maintain, and improve quality improvement systems, including conducting quality checks and observations.
- Achieve key performance targets.
- To deliver quality training and assessment in centre or on company premises in keeping with the high standards demanded by the company and the relevant awarding bodies.
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales required.
- Lead external audit visits.
- Maintain centre records / systems and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format.
- To monitor health and safety at the workplace.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by senior management.