Itec Skills and Employment was established 40 years ago to meet emerging skills gaps; today we have grown to become one of Wales's largest and highest performing training provider. Working pan Wales, we support over 1000 employers and 5,000+ learners every year through a range of training and employment services. Our success has been built around the recruitment of talented people working to a consistent set of core values.
Exciting Opportunity !!
Trainee NVQ Assessor – Health & Social Care Level 2, 3 and Level 5
Are you looking for a new challenge? We could have an opportunity for you!! If you have a background in Health and Social care and have an interest in becoming an Assessor, we would like to hear from you. We have a number of opportunities to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be provided with ongoing development within their role. The company would also provide successful candidates support with completing their Assessor Qualification.
The role is a Hybrid Opportunity, after the successful completion of training the successful candidate would have the opportunity work from Home and the Office !!
Salary: £20,000 - £22,360 dependent on skills, qualifications & experience
Base: Itec House, Cardiff
Geographical area: Opportunities in South Wales and West Wales.
Contract Type:- Full time, Permanent, working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector.
- NVQ Qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Willingness to work towards Assessor Awards
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
This role is subject to a DBS check, the cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS discount card
- Free Onsite Parking
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post