Teaching Assistant WS10, Wednesbury 85 - 95 Per Day Long Term - Permanent Full Time
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children with special educational needs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in a supportive and welcoming primary school located in the Wednesbury, WS10 area. The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their team.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with teachers and other professionals to support and facilitate the learning and development of students with special educational needs. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1-1 support to students with special educational needs, assisting them in their daily activities and tasks.
- Adapting teaching strategies to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Assisting in the preparation and organisation of learning materials and resources.
- Monitoring and recording students' progress and reporting any concerns to the classroom teacher or SENCO.
- Promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment, fostering students' social and emotional development.
- Collaborating with other professions to ensure a holistic approach to students' education
The ideal candidate would have:
- A genuine passion for working with children with special educational needs.
- Previous experience working as a teaching assistant in primary schools.
- Knowledge of special educational needs and understanding of different learning styles and strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a real difference, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via the application page and you will be contacted by Millie to discuss the next steps.