Teaching Assistant- Watford
TimePlan Education is currently looking for flexible and enthusiastic candidates for full-time teaching assistant roles in several excellent schools in Watford (and surrounding areas). These rewarding and varied full-time teaching assistant roles will start in February 2024, running for the remainder of the academic year.
- Previous experience working with children is not essential for the teaching assistant roles in Watford, although other relevant experience (for example in a dance, drama, sports, youth work or arts capacity) would be advantageous, as would experience supporting children or adults with SEN.
- You should hold either a relevant teaching assistant qualification (such as a CACHE Level 3) or a university degree (although this does not necessarily need to relate to childcare). Roles for university graduates and Level 3 qualified teaching assistants are available in both primary and secondary settings in Watford.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential for teaching assistant roles in Watford.
- Teaching assistant roles in Watford schools would particularly suit individuals who are keen to undertake teacher training in the future, or who have confirmed PGCE or Teach First places, looking for teaching assistant experience this academic year.
- TimePlan Education offers a number of benefits, including regular training, competitive pay and support throughout your placement.
- If you are interested in a teaching assistant role in Watford with a February 2024 start, please apply today.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.