KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors. Job Title:
Teaching Assistant Tutor / Trainer (STLS) Location:
Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel between Blackpool and Warrington (and surrounding) Salary/Package:
£28,000 + Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Mileage + more! Type:
Full Time, Permanent Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above (PTLLS/AET).
- Must be an experienced Teaching Assistant.
- Confident to deliver via a blended learning approach (Online and F2F group delivery).
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Assess and support learners working towards Level 1 and Level 2 certificates in STLS, Preparing to Work in Schools and Understanding Autism (Children).
- Delivering via a blended learning approach (Microsoft Teams and face-to-face).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.