TeacherActive, one of the UKs largest leading education recruitment agencies, is proud to be working with a mainstream primary school in Mansfield. We are committed to providing our schools with dedicated, passionate and quality Primary Teaching Assistants, aswell as providing specialist in-house Career Progression Development opportunities to help maintain our high standards. The school boasts a supportive team and lovely pupils with a real passion to learn. This is an accessible school for all that focuses on the enjoyment of learning.
Whether you are a Primary Teaching Assistant who is looking for day-to-day supply, long-term or permanent roles, our expert team of consultants work with a variety of settings and will be there 24/7 to help you along with our online, easy onboarding process.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
We are looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant in Nottingham with the following:
- Level 3 or equivalent
- Primary School experience in the UK
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
In return for the above you can expect to receive:
- A dedicated team of consultants available 24/7 to help you with the easy onboarding process
- Guaranteed Payment Scheme Terms and Conditions apply
- CPD Courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression channel
- Market leading rates of pay
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme Receive up to £200 when you refer a friend Terms and Conditions apply
Our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you re paying the right level of TAX and National Insurance and there s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, then click APPLY NOW and I will be in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity.
EMAIL : (url removed)
CONTACT NUMBER : (phone number removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.