Teaching Assistant - Manchester
Sennen education are recruiting for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in a year 2 class as a general TA supporting the class teacher. You will be working in a excellent primary school in Trafford. You would be joining a team whose aim is to provide the best educational, care and transition pathways for children and young people who experience difficulties with learning. This role is to start ASAP and is until the end of the academic year.
Benefits for working with Sennen Education
- Dedicated consultants 24/7
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your career with us
- Opportunity to choose your own work pattern
Your role as a teaching assistant will include:
- Working with children in Year 2
- Supporting the class teacher
- 1:1 and some small group work
To apply for this Teaching Assistant role through Sennen Education simply contact Jen
To apply for this role you will need to have an enhanced DBS or be willing to get one.
You will also need to be up to date with Keeping Children Safe in Education or be willing to undertake additional training