Do you have an interest in supporting Young Adults with learning disabilities to enable them to lead a more independent life? Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference in the lives of these people?
The Care Department is actively seeking SEN Teaching Assistants to work within an award-winning College located in Southport.The service is a bespoke specialist service for people who are aged from 16 - 25 with autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs. You will be assisting the students through their educational journey.
- Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Location: Southport
- Job Type: Permanent
- Shifts: 8.30am - 3.30pm - Monday to Friday
- Pay: 18,000 per year
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Variety of work in different social care and healthcare settings
- Support from an specialist consultant
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Agency worker of the month prize 50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win 500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration - register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay- paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
What you'll be doing as a Sen Teaching Assistant
The successful candidate will undertake education support duties and assist the class teacher in the day to day needs of the pupils in their care, to enable the teacher to implement the curriculum and respond to the pupils' needs. You will need to be able to pick and drop the child up from the residential service and take them to and from school.
- A desire to create positive outcomes for Children with Learning disabilities
- Empathetic, caring and resilient nature
- Hold a current Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- The right to work in the UK
Interested? If you think you're right for this SEN Teaching Assistant role, then click the 'apply' button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.