Do you have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a special needs school?
Are you passionate about enabling children to reach their full potential?
- Based in South Tyneside
- Students are aged from 4 to 18 years old
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Children who attend this school have a complex needs such as Autism
- Starting January 2024
- Full time Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children of various ages who have complex needs
- Providing support with curriculum as well as speech, language and communication difficulties
- Providing emotional and behavioural support
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with special needs
- Previous Autism experience
- Will be encouraging and caring
- Will be able to manage any challenging behaviour
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!