Teaching Assistant with SEN Responsibility
Start date: Immediately
Work pattern: Full time, 36 hours per week/ 38 weeks (Term time only)
Employment Type: Contract / Permanent
About the role:
A sought-after secondary school in Slough have had an opportunity for a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to join them on a contract basis although the ideal candidate will be looking for a permanent role.
This school has state of the art classroom equipment. As well as local access to public transport facilities and staff parking.
- In this role you would be required to support secondary school students' learning, social, emotional and physical development
- Work closely under the guidance of the SENCO and class teacher
- Manage behaviour whilst encouraging promoting positive learning methods
- Experience working with children in a secondary school setting
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Continued professional development
- Social events
- A personal dedicated consultant
- Discounts on high street retail from our partner companies for TimePlan contractors
- If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this secondary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
- Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to TimePlan storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database