Job Description: 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Pay Rate : 11.68 per hour (Negotiable based on experience)
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
Assignment Start Date: ASAP
Are you ready to make a profound impact on a student's academic journey? Join us as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant and be the catalyst for their success.
Connex Education are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work with a warm and vibrant primary school in Redcar/Cleveland. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work a full-time role working 1:1 with a pupil in reception with ASD and working with small groups in nursery in the afternoon. You will be welcomed by a lovely community of teaching and support staff and will be required to provide assistance within the EYFS area and directly on a 1:1 basis. You must be confident working 1:1 sessions in and out of the classroom with and without the class teacher.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working with children in a school or nursery
- Be dedicated to supporting and helping develop children
- Good EYFS Curriculum Knowledge
- Understanding of Autism and experience working with SEND
- Be a team player and willing to get involved.
- Have an enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one.
Working with Connex you will have access too:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Opportunity to upskill- FREE CACHE Level 3, Level 4 or Level 5 Qualifications
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract or long-term role
If you are at all interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply and do not hesitate to contact Chloe at your local Middlesbrough Branch for a confidential chat on (phone number removed).