Teaching Assistant Rugby, CV- 100 per day Long-term to Perm Full Time ASAP
Supportive SLT OFSTED Good School Career Development Options Nearby Parking
LTF Recruitment are working with a fantastic, inclusive Junior School in Rugby who are seeking a new Teaching Assistant. This Teaching Assistant role will be working alongside a young learners in the schools Key Stage Two who have ASD. The child requires additional support with focus, attention, and with encouragement during lessons.
As a Teaching Assistant your duties will include:
- Working alongside and providing additional support on a 1:1 basis with children with ASD
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to implement Education Plans and interventions.
- Monitor and track the progress of SEN students, regularly reporting progress to the SENCO.
- Offer emotional support and encouragement to students.
The school are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a relevant degree or TA qualification.
- Have experience working with children within a school.
- Experience of working with special educational needs is desirable.
The school are committed to ensuring all children can grow in a safe and nurturing environment that allows them to express themselves and engenders confidence and respect. If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Alex at LTF Recruitment.