After February half term
£71 - £80 per day
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant / TA who is looking for an exciting new role?
Are you ready to join a school full of nurturing and supportive staff?
Do you enjoy working closely with children, inspiring them to flourish in their learning?
TeacherActive is proud to be working with a fantastic Primary School located in Pontypridd. The Primary School aims to provide a curriculum that is appropriate to the needs and abilities to their pupils. They value equality regardless of their children s abilities, aptitudes, interests and behaviour and they plan their teaching and learning in a way that enables each child to strive for the highest level of personal achievement.
The school is looking to take on a Teaching Assistant / TA on a temporary basis, leading to a potential long term position for the right Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will be working with children that have emotional, learning and behavioural difficulties on a one to one basis and therefore previous experience working with ALN is crucial for this role. This role will be fulfilling and rewarding and will be a good opportunity to expand your skill-set as a Teaching Assistant / TA.
The successful Teaching Assistant / TA will have:
- Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant / TA OR 6 months work experience in an educational establishment
- Ability to create valued relationships with pupils
- Experience working one to one with pupils with Additional Learning Needs / ALN
- Excellent communication skills
- Good classroom management
In return for the above you can expect to receive:
- A dedicated team of consultants available around the clock to help you with the easy onboarding process.
- Guaranteed Payment Scheme T&Cs apply
- CPD Courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression channel
- Market leading rates of pay
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme Receive up to £100 when you refer a friend Terms and Conditions apply
Our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you re paying the right level of TAX and National Insurance and there s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant / TA position, then click APPLY NOW and I will be in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity.
EMAIL: (url removed)
CONTACT NUMBER: (phone number removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.