Job Title: Primary School TA
Location: Newhaven, East Sussex
Start date: ASAP
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of young learners? Join dynamic teams across multiple Primary Schools located in the heart of Newhaven and Peacehaven, as a Teaching Assistant! We're on the lookout for a passionate individual who thrives on creating a positive and supportive learning environment.
Why is this school for you?
- Impactful Role: Be an essential part of shaping young minds and supporting student success.
- Inclusive Community: Join a school that values diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration.
- Growth Opportunities: Enhance your skills and contribute to your professional development with ongoing training.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for Education: A genuine desire to assist in creating an inspiring and engaging learning atmosphere.
- Team Player: Collaborate effectively with teachers and fellow staff members to create a harmonious educational environment.
- Adaptability: Embrace the dynamic nature of a school setting and demonstrate flexibility.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or a similar role is a plus.
- Relevant qualifications or certificates in education support.
If you would like more information about this role in Newhaven and Peacehaven, East Sussex please call us on (phone number removed) or forward your CV to (url removed)
Quality and safeguarding are central to what we do at Supply Desk and as such we conduct a rigorous vetting process, including enhanced DBS checks, referencing and a full work history check, culminating in a face to face interview. These procedures are mandatory so please be sure to be able to provide these documents to complete your application.
Refer a Friend rewards bundle, yourself and your referred candidate can earn up to £250 collectively! For anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.