About the role
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary school in the Torbay area. The Teaching Assistant will be required to work across EYFS, KS1 & KS2. Working in this Primary school, the desired Teaching Assistant may also work on a 1 to 1 basis or in small groups. As a Teaching Assistant you will become an integral part of the school team in assisting the class teachers
About the school
This is a well regarded and popular Primary school in the Torbay area The school was rated 'Good' by Ofsted at its last inspection. The school are looking for someone to fit in to there friendly, positive team where learning is fun.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant (Part Time) you will:
- Experience of working with Primary school aged children.
- Experience of working with pupils on a 1 to 1 basis.
- A passion for the progress with Primary school pupils
- An ability to work as a team
- Need to be available 8:30am until 3:30pm
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Teaching Assistant Qualification or childcare experience
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Nicole Adams on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)