Do you have a genuine passion for working with children with special education needs? Are you interested in a role that will bring the best out of you, as well as the child that you are working with?
Whether you are experienced in special education needs, or you are looking for a way to learn more about working with SEN children, Now Education would love to hear from you!
We are working closely with Primary schools across Lincoln and surrounding area and looking for 1:1 teaching assistant to work with KS1 and KS2 pupils.
Teaching assistant Responsibilities:
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher.
The ideal Teaching assistant candidate will have
- a genuine passion for working with children with additional needs, and
- be available 5 days a week, as continuity is extremely important.
- Experience working with children within the school or care setting
- Level 1, level 2, or level 3 qualification or equivalent
The key benefits of working with Now Education are:
- Your own dedicated school consultant.
- Competitive Daily rates via PAYE variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
- School directions.
- £100 refer-a-friend scheme.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or get in touch with Jovita Kirkham for confidential chat