Job title: Teaching Assistant
Start date: Immediately
Salary or salary scale: 85 - 110 per day
Previous school-based experience is ideal, including working with pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
Aquinas Education are actively working with a great primary school in the Coulsdon area who are seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to support them.
About the role:
Aquinas Education are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school, supporting pupils with a variety of Special Educational Needs.
You will provide a high-quality service of support to pupils on a 1:1 basis and / or in small groups with SEN Needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and access learning within the classroom.
- Supporting teachers in breaking down learning for pupils with SEN needs and helping them understand tasks.
- Supervising group activities, and leading smaller learning groups.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils who need the extra help and support.
- Motivating and helping pupils with SEN needs achieve their full potential
You should have previous experience working within a school environment, or some understanding of working with children.
- Coulsdon area
- Enhanced DBS check essential
How to Apply
If you are interested in working as a SEN Teaching Assistant within primary schools please apply now or contact Matt at Aquinas Education.