Job Title: Teaching Assistant Level 2
Veritas Education are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our team. If you are passionate about education, have a commitment to helping students succeed, and possess the skills necessary to provide valuable support in the classroom, we want to hear from you.
- Provide support to the class teacher in delivering high-quality education to all students.
- Work with individuals and small groups of students, tailoring support to their specific needs.
- Assist in planning and delivering engaging and educational activities.
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment, including all children.
- Help manage classroom behavior and ensure a safe and respectful atmosphere.
- Support students with special educational needs (SEN) and adapt materials as necessary.
- Contribute to students' social and emotional development.
- Foster a love of learning and encourage students to reach their full potential.
- Collaborate effectively with the class teacher and other staff members within the setting.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in a primary school setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A patient and empathetic approach to working with children.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and a commitment to professional development.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of safeguarding procedures and a commitment to ensuring student welfare.
- DBS clearance or willingness to undergo DBS checks.
- Any additional qualifications or experience related to special educational needs (SEN) would be an advantage.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'