Teaching assistant, Langley Marish
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a teaching assistant in the area of Langley Marish who has good knowledge and understanding of what it is to be a teaching assistant
The role: Teaching Assistant
Location: Langley Marish
- To work closely with pupils and help them to develop their learning and skills
- To support the teacher with planning and delivering lessons as well as supporting the pupils with any challenges they may have
- Follow the school s behaviour code and having the responsibility for safeguarding and children s welfare and be aware of any issues linked to home/child/teacher/school.
- To work with the pupils 1:1 on a daily basis and help them learn as well as help them grow with confidence
- Carrying out interactive activities to help build their knowledge
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or experience within education sector or experience in assisting/learning
- Able to provide two years worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Dedicated Consultant
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Incentives
- Career Progression Opportunities
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on (phone number removed) (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to (url removed)
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY) which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.