Teaching Assistant, Iver Heath
Supply desk is pleased to be looking for Teaching Assistant in the Iver Heath area. We are looking for someone that prides themselves on providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for children allowing for them to succeed to the best of their ability no matter what challenges they may face.
The role will require the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the teacher and assisting with creating and delivering activities
- Work with teachers to provide the best support possible.
- Supporting the pupils with the challenges they may face in the classroom
- Finding various ways to keep the students engaged with interactive activities
- Motivate the pupils to encourage them to want to participate with learning within the classroom
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or prior experience as a teaching assistant (Unqualified teaching assistants are welcome to apply)
- Passion for education and developing pupil s education
- Commutable to Iver Heath
Benefits of Supply Desk:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Dedicated Consultant
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Incentives
- Career Progression Opportunities
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on (phone number removed) (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to (url removed)
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)