EYFS Teaching Assistant
Location: Islington, N7
Payscale: 85- 105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: ASAP
On-Site Parking Supportive SLT Career Development Options OFSTED Outstanding School
LTF Recruitment are supporting a friendly, inclusive mainstream primary school in Finsbury Park with their search for an enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant. The school are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their thriving school and to be responsible for assisting teaching in their Nursery and Reception classes. The successful candidate will combine excellent communication skills with a real commitment to supporting and inspiring children to foster their enthusiasm for learning.
Main Duties will entail:
- Supervise and engage children in learning and play activities.
- Closely work with pupils who experience difficulties in the classroom.
- Working with team members.
- Adapting your support and approach according to needs of the children.
Desirable candidates will:
- Have knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
- Have a passion to support and engage children with a range of learning needs.
- Training and / or qualifications working with children with ASD is desirable.
Successful candidates will benefit from working at a supportive and inclusive school in a caring and friendly environment. The school's SLT are experienced, supportive, and dedicated to the improvement of both students' learning opportunities and teachers' professional development.
To apply for the role please submit your CV via the application page or direct to Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.