Veritas are looking for a dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary School in Hounslow. The SEN team are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with their year 7 students.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for various duties which includes, attendance, wellbeing and supporting SEN learners.
The successful candidate will work closely with the teaching staff to ensure that all students receive the necessary support and guidance to reach their full potential.
You will also be responsible for providing support to students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). This includes working closely with the SEN department to ensure that all students receive the necessary support and guidance to achieve their academic goals.
The successful Teaching assistant will:
- Have experience working in a school setting
- Be passionate about supporting students
- Be patient and approachable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
Keep record and write progress reports for key students
Supporting students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
Providing one-to-one support for students who need extra help
Assisting with the planning and organisation of classroom activities.
Previous experience working in a school setting
Experience working with students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
Degree in any subject area
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay straight into your account every Friday.
- We offer free courses to anyone wanting to learn more and progress.
- Generous referral bonus scheme when you recommend Veritas to Friends and Family
- We offer part time/full time and day to day work to fit around you and your schedule.
- A team of hard working and dedicated consultants that work around the clock to support you.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'