Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive school starting January 2024?
Do you have experience supporting children with special needs?
Do you have experience of working in a special needs school?
Do you have experience providing personal care?
- Based in Hexham
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Students are diagnosed profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Students are aged from 2 to 19 years old
- Starting January 2024
- Working Monday to Friday
- Whole class and some 1-2-1 support
- Classes are split based on the needs of the students. You will be working in a PMLD class or Autism class
- Will work across the key stages
- Providing curriculum and emotional support
- Providing personal care where necessary
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with special needs
- Will have a friendly and caring personality
- Will be comfortable providing personal care
- Will be available in January
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!