Teaching Assistant | Full time | Starting ASAPTeaching Assistant
A lovely school in Chingford are looking for a friendly, well natured Teaching Assistant to join their great team of educators and support staff. You would be joining a strong team of staff who are committed to providing a high-quality learning environment where children can achieve, enjoy and excel in all areas of school life.About the School:
About you, and the role as a Teaching Assistant:
- Teachers and support staff all work hard to maintain a safe and happy school where children are encouraged to become enthusiastic and lifelong learners.
- Friendly and encouraging staff.
- An enriched, broad and balanced curriculum.
- This school values the way in which all children are unique, and that their curriculum promotes respect for the views of each individual child, as well as for people of all cultures.
- An environment where everyone can feel secure, valued, respected and understood.
Destination Education can offer a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- You will aim to provide an environment which encourages active learning, investigation, creativity and challenge.
- Have a kind, encouraging and understanding personality.
- Be reliable and professional.
- Have experience with primary aged children.
- Meet children’s individual and collective needs and understand that children have different ways of learning and need different types of support.
- As a Teaching Assistant you will be working alongside the classroom teacher by working with groups or 1:1 with children who need support with their learning.
- Have an up to date enhanced DBS.
- Provide up to date CV and references.
Teaching Assistant | Full time | Starting ASAP
- Working with leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Head Teachers.
- Support to reach your career goals with ongoing opportunities.