Our passion is education, we provide champion quality to our schools and are always improving.
We are currently seeking a teaching assistant for a school in Fareham
. This is a SEN provision school with all lovely facilities including music room, extensive outdoor play areas and sports facilities.
It is an exciting time to be joining the school and we are looking for hardworking, creative individuals to join their team. They will provide full training to assist with understanding how to work with their pupils.
To be successful for the role experience is desirable in
- Any teaching experiences
- Sports Coaching
- Nursey background
- Support work or Health care
- Youth Work
- Working with challenging behaviour
We have multiple vacancies currently, if this role is not for you then get in touch today about how we can help you!
- Settling the class into their tutor group
- Supporting teachers in ensuring all pupils can access their curriculum
- 1:1, 2:1 and small group activities
- Working closely with teachers to ensure all pupils are supported in school
- Full time is preferred but part time applicants may still apply, as job shares can be available
- Hours 8:30am-3:30pm
To work with GSL Education as a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant, you should:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have an up-to-date CV with two relevant references from within the last 2 years.
- Have a DBS registered to the update service or be happy to apply for one with GSL Education
Here at GSL Education, we offer competitive pay rates, bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.Please be advised that this role requires strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information about any of the positions mentioned above, please contact Conor Burgess at GSL Education as soon as possible. To work with GSL Education on the role of SEN Teaching Assistant, please apply via the application link or visit (url removed) to apply online.