Contract Type: Monday - Friday (Full time)
1:1 (Mainstream School KS1)
LTS Group have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work in a primary School with KS1 Children with SEN needs on a 1:1 support basis.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting students with special educational needs to access the curriculum and reach their full potential. Working closely with the teaching staff, you will contribute to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide individualised support to students with SEN to help them engage effectively in learning activities.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to implement and adapt lesson plans to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and behaviour support plans.
- Be confident with behaviour management and de-escalation strategies.
- An optimistic outlook and determination to make a difference to children's education.
- Assist with personal care is required.
- Previous experience working with students with special educational needs.
- Knowledge of different learning styles and strategies to support students with diverse needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
- Relevant qualifications in education or special education are desirable.
- Candidates must hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS upon registration.
- Have proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Contact Hanane today for an Immediate call back.