Teaching Assistant - Education Studies Graduate
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education? Do you want to gain valuable hands-on experience in a supportive primary school before beginning your Teacher Training next year? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
An Outstanding Primary School in Ealing is seeking three enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join our team for the upcoming academic year, starting ASAP. As a school with a track record of success in supporting graduates and providing exceptional training, we offer a supportive environment where you can develop your skills and become an outstanding primary teacher.
In addition to the Teaching Assistant role, we also offer the opportunity for aspiring primary teachers to participate in our salaried Teacher Training program, starting in September 2024. This means you will receive paid training and won't have to worry about tuition fees!
Responsibilities - Teaching Assistant - Education Studies Graduate position:
- Choose your preferred Key Stage: EYFS, KS1, or KS2
- Showcase your creativity by delivering engaging and interactive lessons
- Support the Class Teacher by providing whole class assistance
- Conduct targeted interventions, working with students individually or in small groups for English and Maths
- Support students with mild SEN, including Autism, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, and ADHD
Job Description - Teaching Assistant - Education Studies Graduate:
- Competitive daily rate of 95- 105
- Monday to Friday, school hours (8:30am-3:30pm)
- Long-term position
- Outstanding school with a diverse and exciting curriculum
- Friendly and supportive staff
- World-class training and development opportunities
School Details - Teaching Assistant - Education Studies Graduate:
- Ofsted graded 'Outstanding'
- Rich, diverse, and creative curriculum
- Warm and inclusive atmosphere
- Located in the vibrant and diverse borough of Ealing
- Experienced and approachable Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
If you are interested in joining our team as a Teaching Assistant - Education Studies Graduate candidate, we can arrange trial days immediately!
To apply for the Teaching Assistant - Education Studies Graduate role, please send your CV to Joe at EdEx. If shortlisted, you will be contacted by your personal consultant.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to kickstart your teaching career with hands-on experience and paid training. Apply now and become a part of a supportive and successful team!