SEN Teaching Assistant
Your main responsibility will be working with the class teacher to help children who have higher needs, this could be working 1:1, or with a small group of children. You will also be a general teaching assistant when needed. This will include working alongside the class teacher, working with small groups of children and supporting children with their maths and English. EAL experience would be highly suitable.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 3:30pm
- 90 - 100 per day
- Starting after February half term
- Long term / permanent contract
We are looking for a dedicated SEN TA to work in a bubbly Primary School in West Croydon.
Having primary school experience will help to further support your application. However, experience with SEN is highly considered. This position is perfect for someone who is pro-active, enthusiastic and can use their initiative when needed.
- Experience working within a primary school
- Experience of working with or caring for children
- Strong desire to work with children with SEN
- Be committed to promoting high standards in learning
- A clear DBS, if you do not have a relevant DBS, Tempest Education can apply one for you.
If this role sounds like something you might be interested please click apply and upload your most up to date CV, or call in for Christy - (phone number removed).