ABC Teachers are recruiting for confident, eager and determined Teaching Assistants to work in full time and part time positions in Coventry and surrounding areas.
About the role
Successful candidates will have either relevant qualifications or experience working within the child care sector in which we will be able to obtain references from.
About the school
We work with a number of forward thinking and committed schools, that ensure they meet the needs of the students and help them achieve the best of their ability. These schools are all rated by Ofsted as Good or Outstanding.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be able to secure references to cover the last two years.
- Have a DBS that is registered on the update service or be able to arrange one.
- Be a welcoming influence on the classroom and individual s learning. You will also need to give feedback to the class teacher on this learning.
- Have at least 2 weeks of relevant, school based work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- At least 5 days experience of being a Primary Teaching Assistant on a voluntary or paid basis.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
ABC Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sally Davison on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)