Supply Teaching Assistant - full time Temporary
£17,000 - £21,000 per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
The School and Role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Supply Teaching Assistants to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in the Chesterfield area. Working in Key Stage 1 (KS1) & Key Stage 2 (KS2). You would also be working with SEND pupils within mainstream primary schools.
If you are a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant then we have day to day, Short Term and Long Term supply work for you in Primary Schools in Chesterfield.
The desired Teaching Assistant will have;
- Experience of working with primary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of primary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
What we offer
As a Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system. (Daily rate is subject to your scale rate, experience in role and qualifications which will be discussed at the point of registration.)
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
About us We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed)