Veritas Education are recruiting Teaching Assistants across the Carlisle area to provide ad hoc, short term and long term cover for the local primary schools.
Are you looking for a flexible approach to working in a school setting?
Maybe you are a newly qualified TA looking for more experience in various year groups, whilst being introduced to various local schools?
Are you in a permanent, part time post and looking for additional hours?
Or are you an experienced TA who would like to pick up work as and when you are free?
The role of a Supply Teaching Assistant:
- Provide cover for permanent TA or to support a child who has recently been offered extra funding
- To deliver lessons to small groups of pupils and support the class teacher
- Record pupil progress
- Liaise with colleagues and parents
Benefits of working as a Supply TA:
- Variety - Explore different schools and settings around the local area
- Build networks and relationships with other teaching assistants, teachers and senior leadership teams, becoming familiar with the schools in the area.
- The biggest benefit to being a supply TA is flexibility! You are free to choose what days and hours you would like to work.
- Open doors for new opportunities if looking for a permanent position. Working as a supply TA, you will be able to display what you can offer schools.
The increase in demand for this service in the area will offer you work when you are available. If you are free one day a week, or five
To know more, please apply with your current CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'