Primary Teaching Assistant Camden, North London ASAP start
Remedy Education are working with a number of primary schools across North London who are eager to secure the services of engaging, proactive and supportive Primary Teaching Assistants.
The Primary Teaching Assistant position would be an excellent opportunity to further your education career through supporting classes from EYFS - KS2 across a number of charming North London primary schools.
The Primary Teaching Assistant role would see you supporting within primary classrooms, working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst mainly supporting an experienced class teacher, to ensure lessons run smoothly and pupils expected progress is met.
- Work across EYFS - KS2 as a Primary Teaching Assistant
- Support classrooms, their students and their class teachers
- Ensure lessons run smoothly
- Work closely with a class teacher and other staff
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- Strengthen & develop your teaching knowledge & skills
- Passion for education, schools and learning
- Prior Teaching Assistant / education experience is desirable
- Compassionate and patient matter
- Clear communicator
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team
- Good availability, being able to work under short notice
- Positive and supportive attitude
If interested, please apply or alternatively contact Siann at Remedy Education.