Teaching Assistant Part Time
KS1 & KS2
The School and Role
ABC Teachers are recruiting for confident, eager and determined Teaching Assistants to work in full time and part time positions in Tamworth and surrounding areas. Successful candidates will have either relevant qualifications or experience working within the child care sector in which we will be able to obtain references from.
The desired Teaching Assistant will have;
- Have a DBS that is registered on the update service or be able to arrange one.
- Be able to secure references to cover the last two years.
- Have at least 2 weeks of relevant, school based work.
- Be a welcoming influence on the classroom and individual s learning. You will also need to give feedback to the class teacher on this learning.
What we offer
As a Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed)