Are you passionate about education and making a positive impact on young learners? Do you have experience working with primary school children and a flexible schedule? If so, we want you to join our team as a primary supply teaching assistant!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to work with us on a temporary basis, covering absences and providing support to teachers in a variety of primary school settings. As a supply teaching assistant, you will have the opportunity to work in different schools and gain valuable experience in a variety of classroom environments.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work as a primary supply teaching assistant, please get in touch.
Benefits of joining the Educate Group:
- Led by experienced educators with over 85+ years of combined education experience.
- Provides staffing solutions to schools with a commitment to high-quality support for partner schools.
- Offers flexible work arrangements to achieve a work-life balance.
- Provides opportunities to build relevant classroom-based experience with reputable schools in the area.
- Offers free regular training from a team of educators.
- Opportunity to apply for initial teacher training with Educate ITT and link schools.
- Potential for permanent job placement if available.
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
- Support the teacher in preparing classroom materials.
- Assist individual students and manage student behaviour.
- Assess progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment, providing support during activities.
- Help with administrative tasks.
- Follow school policies and procedures.
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- No qualifications are required, although good standards of literacy and numeracy are needed.
- Experience working with children or young people would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Registrations required to be a Teaching Assistant:
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, but if you do not have one, you can apply for a new one through Educate.
- You must register with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) to work in Wales.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we cannot offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- We are a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
- The Educate Group are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- As a matter of courtesy, the Educate Group aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
- A higher rate is achievable for candidates with a proven track record of high attainment within the required job role or subject area.
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
If you want to know more about the Educate Group and the current opportunities, don't hesitate to contact one of our team on (phone number removed).