General KS2 Teaching Assistant
80 - 90 per day (temp to perm)
Are you an aspiring teacher looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity? Look no further! SANZA are currently seeking a General KS2 Teaching Assistant for our three form entry, mixed RC school.
- The school has a capacity for 360 pupils, and our diverse student body brings a wealth of traditions and customs that enrich our school community.
- As a General Teaching Assistant, your duties will include supporting the classroom teacher in all aspects of the curriculum, and helping to create a positive and engaging learning environment for our pupils.
- You will also have the opportunity to take on class cover in the future, where you will be paid a higher rate to teach.
Their school is known for its supportive environment, where teachers are encouraged to work independently while also receiving the support they need to thrive. We also receive great feedback from our daily supply teachers, which is a testament to the positive and welcoming atmosphere at our school.
If you are passionate about education and have a desire to make a difference in the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team of dedicated and talented educators!
Please contact Paige Teaching Agency by contacting us directly or applying to this advert
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
- At Sanza you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
- We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.