SECONDARY SUPPLY TEACHER
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust. We are working in partnership with the academies within the trust to accommodate all teaching and classroom support requirements including daily and long-term positions.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for eager and energetic Teachers to work alongside the team at the schools. If you are an experienced or newly qualified teacher, we urge you to get into contact.
This position provides you with the opportunity to join our bank of staff for the schools in your chosen area and the flexibility to choose when you work. As well as this, we also have long term permanent positions to offer so please also apply if that would be more suitable to you.
As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available:
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager (Jack)
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools
If you are highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then we urge you to apply today.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification.
- Teaching experience.
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children s barred list check.
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information regarding the position and any other teaching opportunities across the Supply Register, contact Emily via email url removed or give Jack a call on (phone number removed). Alternatively, you can visit our website to see what other vacancies and opportunities The Supply Register has for you.