KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Supply Chain Assessor / Trainer
Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel across London and Hertfordshire
£28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship Standards in Supply Chain and Team Leading (Level 3).
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English at Level 2.
- Observe learners remotely, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Logistics at Team Leader level or above.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.