KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors Job Title:
Sports Tutor Location:
Site based delivery in East London Salary:
£26,000 - £28,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience) Type:
Full Time, Permanent Essential Criteria:
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within the Sports / Fitness sector.
- Must be comfortable to deliver training in a group-based setting.
- Hold own Sport and/or Fitness Instructor qualification.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Driver with own vehicle – or be local and happy to commute to the centre based sites
- Teach/assess learners working towards NCFE qualifications in Gym Instructor at Level 2 and Sport at Level 3
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Marking of work and providing feedback to learners in relation to their progress and development.
- Oversee examinations.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Interviewing and enrolment of learners.
- Communicate with parents/caregivers regarding learner progress.
- Ensure a high level of delivery is achieved and that learners are able to realise their full potential.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities