KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Social Media / Cyber Programming Tutor
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- Hold an Assessor qualifications such as D units, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of Tutoring and Assessing IT / Digital training; within Cyber Programming, Networking, and Social Media for e-commerce.
- Experience of using Java Script and Python
- Hold significant occupational competency within the ICT / Digital IT sector
- Must have experience of delivering remotely and be confident doing so.
- Ideally hold a Level 4 in Social Media for E-Commerce or a degree in Computer Science.
- Ideally hold any of the following qualifications/experience: CCNA; CyberOps Associate; CCNP Enterprise; CCNP Security; CompTIA Network +; Cisco Certified Support Technician (CCST) Cyber Security; Cisco Certified Support Technician (CCST) Networking.
- Train, support and assess learners working towards AEB qualifications in Networking / Cyber Programming, Web and Game design and Social Media for E-Commerce - Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Embedding of Maths and English into delivery sessions.
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities