Unqualified Social, Emotional & Mental Health Teaching Assistant
An "Outstanding" and leading Secondary School within the Borough of Wandsworth are on the hunt for multiple SEMH Teaching Assistants for an ASAP start. These are full-time, and long-term roles for the entire academic year.
The Secondary School has grown from strength to strength over the past 5 years and has a fantastic reputation throughout London. This excellent primary school take on all pupils of all backgrounds. They don't shy away from a challenge and take all children on a journey from Reception - Year 6
The role will include any of the following responsibilities:
- Supporting children in & out of the classroom
- Working with pupils on a 1:1 basis with any issues, in & out of School
- Acting as a buddy
- Providing them with School in-care / after-care
- Working with parents, SLT and social services if need be
- And lots more
It's a very fast paced role, that comes with a great opportunity for a caring graduate to gain some fantastic experience in a Secondary School and make a real difference.
If this sounds like the SEMH Teaching Assistant opportunity for you, then please read on below to find out further information!
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Working across KS3-KS5
- 1:1 & group support sessions
- Must be able to inspire and motivate pupils
- ASAP Start - Long Term & Full Time
- 95 - 105 per day
- Located in the Borough of Wandsworth
- Graded 'Outstanding' in their latest Ofsted report
- Young and quirky Secondary School
- Plenty of CPD opportunities throughout
- Modern facilities throughout
- Located in the London Borough of Wandsworth
If you are interested in this SEMH Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately
Apply for this SEMH Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Holly at EdEx. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!