Educated Appointments are delighted to be supporting a national training provider in hiring a skills and progression coach to join their team based in Walsall.
Our client aspires to be an organisation that Changes Lives Through Skills and Work with the aim of making a meaningful and impact difference to clients and learners. We do this by nurturing and maintaining excellent and effective relationships with funding bodies, employers, learners, and other relevant stakeholders.
You will be responsible for managing initial meetings with Restart participants, which includes information gathering using various questioning techniques, use of diagnostic tools to assess participant support needs and detailing all the information on our systems. You will also be responsible for managing diaries to ensure that the initial meetings are completed within the timescales provided and support offered to the participant on their day 1 of being on programme. This is not a caseload holding role, as you will then be responsible for booking the participant into a diary of the coach that will continue to manage their journey.
You will be following our processes and procedures about all new and current contracts including Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Employability, and other funded provisions.
We expect you to:
- ·Have an attention to detail, ensuring compliance expectations are always met to an excellent standard.
- ·To ensure all compliance processes are followed and deliver funding rule training, guiding both internal and external stakeholders
- ·To effectively manage relevant personal workload and ensure information is up to date and comprehensive
- ·Ensure final work is of the highest quality and always operating at a high-quality standard
- ·To ensure full awareness and implementation of safeguarding, equality & diversity, and GDPR always
- ·To ensure all company policies, procedures, and funding rules are fully adhered to
- ·To ensure all compliance processes are followed, guiding both internal and external stakeholders
Requirements of the Role
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, is able to communicate highly complex information that may be difficult to understand to internal and external stakeholders and make presentations to internal and external groups on a regular basis
- ·Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate concerns, complex/contentious issues in a diplomatic manner that does not offend or escalate
- ·Proven ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and successfully implement practical and workable solutions to address them
- ·Ability to deal with changing priorities, work under pressure, work to tight deadlines and be flexible
- · Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels across the Company and with external stakeholders and committed to teamwork
- ·Good standard of numeracy
- ·Experience in working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook