KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Ship Controls Trainer
£42,000 - £45,000 (dependent upon experience)
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
: Full Time, Permanent
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Candidates must possess a strong knowledge of operating Submarine Tactical, Sonar or Ship Control systems.
- Must have experience of Submarine Control Room management.
- Must hold a recognised qualification within Operations Warrant Officer / Senior rating within Royal Navy Submarine Service
- Confident to deliver classroom based / group training (full training and resources provided)
- Deliver engaging training across Astute Class SMQ, Operations or Ship Control Training within a classroom setting.
- Support with training design and training material updates
- Coach, support and motivate learners throughout their training programme.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Mark and assess learners work and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure lesson plans and training sessions are developed and up to date.
- Ensure all students are aware of Health and Safety requirements within the training area.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.