anzuk Education are looking for teaching assistants to work within one of our incredible SEND schools on a part-time, full-time or day-to-day basis (multiple roles available).
If you have an interest or experience of working with children - we want to hear from you! No previous experience necessary!The School:
The school is an Ofsted Outstanding
, purpose built special academy for pupils aged 4-19 who have a range of severe and complex learning disabilities, both from within the Royal Borough of Kingston and beyond. Facilities include a Hydro Therapy pool, indoor and outdoor soft play and sensory areas, sensory rooms and garden, all supported by a community like no other!What we're looking for:
What does a Teaching Assistant role involve?
- Fantastic communication skills
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- Some experience working with children, but not essential
- An interest in creating positive experiences for students!
- Previous experience with SEND would be beneficial but not essential
- Proactivity is a must
Why Choose Us:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Supporting with lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
- Utilising EHCP's to provide the individualised support to each student
- Typical school hours: 8.30am - 4pm
How to apply:
- Be part of a passionate and dedicated team committed to empowering students with special educational needs.
- Make a profound impact on students' lives by providing personalized support and encouragement.
- Flexibility to choose from day-to-day assignments or commit to long-term placements based on your availability.
- Competitive daily rates starting at £90
- Gain valuable experience working in diverse school settings.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
Respond to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV or if you would like to know more information please contact Alice
or call (phone number removed)
About anzuk Education:
With us, you re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone