SEND Teaching Assistant
Location: Merton, CR4
Payscale: 85- 105
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Start Date: February 2024
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant seeking a new long-term position?
Do you have a passion for working with young students and helping them achieve their study goals?
LTF Recruitment are currently looking to assign a SEND Teaching Assistant to start working in a fantastic, inclusive primary school in Merton. The school are looking for Teaching Assistants who have previous experience working with students who have Special Educational Needs and leading 1:1 interventions.
- Working alongside the classroom teacher providing learning support to all students and assisting SEND students in small groups or on a 1:1 basis.
- Providing students with feedback and setting individual targets.
- Help design and set up stimulating environments for the students.
- Approach students with a positive attitude to increase engagement.
- Level 3 TA Qualification or Equivalent
- Previous experience working with SEND children.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills.
If you believe you could be a great fit for this role please apply with your CV or contact LTF Recruitment directly, the team will be happy to hear from you!